Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bawa Ku Terbang

It takes someone like him to make me realize that I'm somehow far from being ready. 1k miles far off from being close to that. Can't really help it to feel a bit inferior if i put myself side by side for comparisons. There's nothing much i can really give. Let alone happiness.

I tried to pick myself up and be happy, but no matter how strong the urge to move on, terkadang berkaca gak mata nih. hehehe yeah i know, lame excuse for a 29 year old sissy. My head just keep on asking the same stupid questions over and over again; What did i ever do to deserve this? I spent each and every waking hour figuring out why. A numbing experience to go thru.

I earned my living capturing beautiful moments of married couples. I asked them to smile, choreograph them in posing in a very lovable manner and I never fail to project the intimacy and the love that they have with my camera if would say so myself :P . But somehow, my happiness is far from getting there. Just as elusive. It's an ironic twist of a sick joke that God have installed for me i think. I guess i have to settle with that for now :)

I prayed silently to have the chance to see her smile once again, but I guess as it turns out, not with the one I'm betting at. I'm bitting more than I could chew this time around. :)

She's a wonderful girl, bubbly and beautiful. For that obvious reasons, I think she'll be better off without me dragging her down. She deserve someone far better than what I could ever be. There's something wrong about me I guess. Maybe I can be happy if I keep on telling myself that over and over again. Just be safe hunny, It's really good to know that you're doing fine. I'm happy for you and take good care aite.

angin, bawa ku terbang

0 berkata: